Saturday 1 July 2017

MY EXPECTATIONS

The time has changed so the world is,
but my expectations about this world,
unchanged, gives me a temptation,
to wait for a world filled with love. .
I long for a day where people don’t cry
in terror, their petrified eyes never
pursue the gun points that demolished
their dreams for ever within moments.

I long for a day where people don’t
stand in queue stretching their hands,
for a packet of food when somebody,
rename them as refugee forcefully.

I long for a day where no one waits for,
a shop to close for finding a place to
sleep making its veranda a bed room,
for a night, cursing his own destiny.

I long for a day where people talk about
union, from the core of their heart, and
may walk hand in hand towards light
to build up a world without bias and chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment